Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Adv

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-04-2005, 06:27 AM   #31
Ranchu Lover
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Kopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Now you see the truth of me.
Sotong, why no response for kopi? I will include kaya toast for the session.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 10:30 AM   #32
chleong
Dragon
 
chleong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 957
Rep Power: 4
chleong has many friendschleong has many friendschleong has many friendschleong has many friends
Reputation: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
CH Leong is waiting for your reply!
Haha, sorry guys for my late reply and Ranchu lover know I moved around Singapore so it's a little difficult for me to be on line most of the time.

Well, no problem, I just want to know who's coming and Ranchu lover do you have any more BBR for door gift? There is a requirement to apply permit from Police if gathering is more than five people.

Rgds
CHLeong
chleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 11:38 AM   #33
Ranchu Lover
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chleong
Haha, sorry guys for my late reply and Ranchu lover know I moved around Singapore so it's a little difficult for me to be on line most of the time.

Well, no problem, I just want to know who's coming and Ranchu lover do you have any more BBR for door gift? There is a requirement to apply permit from Police if gathering is more than five people.

Rgds
CHLeong
Meet in a house no need for permit, especially your katong bungalow.

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 17-04-2005 at 01:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 12:42 PM   #34
pykoh
Dragon
 
pykoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,784
Rep Power: 6
pykoh is well received in the communitypykoh is well received in the communitypykoh is well received in the communitypykoh is well received in the communitypykoh is well received in the communitypykoh is well received in the communitypykoh is well received in the community
Reputation: 816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
Meet in a house no need fopr permit, especially your katong bungalow.
Yep. Guppy Club ever held an open house at Samuelphan's place last year. About 20+ people, no need permit one lah.

Wonder if Sotong King would be interested in joining in???
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #35
Ranchu Lover
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chleong
Well, no problem, I just want to know who's coming and Ranchu lover do you have any more BBR for door gift?
Next week's gathering, we will be giving away another batch of bbrs (provided, touch wood, nothing happen to the bbrs). All "old bird", newcomer to ranchus and those who wants to learn more may also come and join us. We are thinking of providing lunch as well. Just a gathering of ranchu appreciation and fellowship with all who share the same interest. Those requiring special meals (eg. muslim, or vegetarian) kindly also indicate your preference.

Oh, BTW no charge for the meals and the bbrs.

No age barrier, no race barrier, and no status barrier. Please pm CH Leong or myself. We will be sharing more of ranchu keeping. We are also planning to conduct some form of "lesson" on ranchu some time at later gatherings. There is also a very good chance you might get to meet Mr Kashino and Mr Mita himself later in the year. No promise but we will try (try only).

With free bbrs, it will only cost you the tub and food for your ranchu to start this hobby. Those who came to my home to collect the bbr and have seen the parent ranchus will know that it is no ordinary bbrs that we are giving away.

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 17-04-2005 at 08:35 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 05:26 PM   #36
chleong
Dragon
 
chleong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 957
Rep Power: 4
chleong has many friendschleong has many friendschleong has many friendschleong has many friends
Reputation: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh
Yep. Guppy Club ever held an open house at Samuelphan's place last year. About 20+ people, no need permit one lah.

Wonder if Sotong King would be interested in joining in???
Dear Sotong King,
I sincerely invite you on a personal note to join us, no punk intended.

CHLeong
chleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 05:35 PM   #37
chleong
Dragon
 
chleong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 957
Rep Power: 4
chleong has many friendschleong has many friendschleong has many friendschleong has many friends
Reputation: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
Next week's gathering,.......The requiring special meals (eg. muslim, or vegetarian) kindly also indicate your preference.

Oh, BTW no charge for the meals and the bbrs..
You are arranging for catering har?? Free food leh, later many people turn up, how? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
No age barrier, no race barrier, and no status barrier. Please pm CH Leong or myself. We will be sharing more of ranchu keeping. We are also planning to conduct some form of "lesson" on ranchu some time at later gatherings. There is also a very good chance you might get to meet Mr Kashino and Mr Mita himself later in the year. No promise but we will try (try only).
Hey, you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
With free bbrs, it will only cost you the tub and food for your ranchu to start this hobby. Those who came to my home to collect the bbr and have seen the parent ranchus will know that it is no ordinary bbrs that we are giving away).
You guys sure no need permit? Later we kanna discuss inside police station.

CH Leong
chleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 05:52 PM   #38
Hawkshot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Cool
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #39
Ranchu Lover
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chleong
You guys sure no need permit? Later we kanna discuss inside police station.
Police Commissioner is my good friend. Unfortunately he does not keep ranchu.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005, 10:34 PM   #40
Sotong King
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
Police Commissioner is my good friend. Unfortunately he does not keep ranchu.
Don't get you. I am a law abiding citizen
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Adv


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)