Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Guppy Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 05:42 AM   #1
hiv

Default Another lie of Pilip Shadock!!!

MKAT (Moscow Club of Aquariumists and Terrariumists) is not IGEES part!!!

Never before this distinguished russian club does not get up under the banners of a thief and a liar - Philip Shadock.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
lucasrock
User Under Moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiv View Post
MKAT (Moscow Club of Aquariumists and Terrariumists) is not IGEES part!!!

Never before this distinguished russian club does not get up under the banners of a thief and a liar - Philip Shadock.
Whoa...pretty strong words!!!
Hmm...does this mean that book i bought is worthless now??
Old 09-06-2010, 04:01 AM   #3
pshaddock

Amusing and unpleasant at the same time. All because I banned Greg Dickman from Guppy Designer for his belligerent behavior and refused to support Apryatin's table. Just bizarre. Moderator isn't it about time you cleaned up the forum?

Old 09-06-2010, 06:39 AM   #4
hiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasrock View Post
Whoa...pretty strong words!!!
Hmm...does this mean that book i bought is worthless now??
She previously was worth nothing. Simple waste paper ...

All the evidence swim in any aquarium.

But I'll burn something else. The fact that you speak the truth.
Vladimir Storozhev - one of the founders of the MKAT and Head of Guppy division (MKAT) - confirmed your lies.

Moderator isn't it about time you cleaned ща another P$ lie?

Old 09-06-2010, 06:42 AM   #5
hiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiv View Post
She previously was worth nothing. Simple waste paper ...

All the evidence swim in any aquarium.

Vladimir Storozhev - one of the founders of the MKAT and Head of Guppy division (MKAT) - confirmed your lies.

Moderator isn't it about time you cleaned ща another P$ lie?

Correct text

Old 09-06-2010, 06:59 AM   #6
hiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshaddock View Post
Apryatin's table.
I want to note that this table came up by Vladimir Storozhev, not me.

Vladimir Storozhev - the most famous Russian guppybreeder. He has over 30 years entertaining guppies and has fishroom is about 50.000 liters.

He have many new breeds of guppy.

Small part here: http://genetika-guppy.my1.ru/photo/11

And what can you show? Monster guppy with shit in the gut?

And you can print your stupid books on the printer only.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:06 AM   #7
pshaddock

Nowhere did I say anything about the MKAT being an affiliate of the IGEES. So how can I have lied about it? Bill Gill posted that based on conversations he had with Yuri last year, before I became a board member of the IGEES. I did not have the IGEES domain, nor did I host the site, so I had nothing to do with the negotiations. Apparently Storozhev is head of the guppy group, not head of the MKAT. So you have your facts totally screwed up.

Sergey you do not do your research. You are so eager to find dirt about me that you rush foolhardy into making entirely unfounded statements. That happens to be what I think is wrong with the Storozhev table. It is based on no research, it makes a whole bunch of erroneous claims and you have not come up with a shred of proof to support it. When somebody dares to criticize it you wave your credentials about and attack the character of the person. Your anger with me is entirely based on my refusal not to make it central to my books, an outrageous expectation on your part.

Now I think the Singapore group of people have seen enough of this nonsense. This is a hobby after all. What is so damned important to you that you fly into a complete and uncontrolled rage and make bizarre and trivial accusations. This has nothing to do with guppies. The moderator either needs to delete this thread and the other started by Apryatin and Dickman on the grounds they are not relevant to civil discussions about the biology, care and genetics of guppy or they can delete me. Either way I am very tired of this juvenile nonsense. You have obviously totally flipped out.

Old 09-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
pshaddock

It is not just me. Read this devastating analysis of the Storozhev - Apryatin table and their methods in promoting it on a Russian forum. You will need a translator like Google Translate.

http://aquaria2.ru/node/11801

and

http://aquaria2.ru/node/11898

Old 09-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #9
hiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshaddock View Post
It is not just me. Read this devastating analysis of the Storozhev - Apryatin table and their methods in promoting it on a Russian forum. You will need a translator like Google Translate.

http://aquaria2.ru/node/11801

and

http://aquaria2.ru/node/11898
This is ridiculous. The author of this topic - same as you - a stupid person. At the End of the topic, he was condemned by all. Read carefully.

Likewise, you translated the Kirpichnikov's book- as you want, although I, as a native Russian speaker, I tell you the correct translation to release your book. You're an ordinary liar ...

So how do you have no place in our hobby!!!

And your lie - it is the fact. And she was not alone. A proof of the lack of crosses results and genetics analisys of several generations.

You can never show it because you're stupid theorist not able to experiment and sravnitt theoretical knowledge with practical. Also, do you know that in many respects you're wrong, but you always show it. It is your shame with which you live the rest of his life. You deserved it.

I am Russian guppybreeder and scientists. I do not need someone to humiliate. I want everyone to know the truth!!!
I and other guppybreeders will always do this until someone spreads lies. So get ready - you have now will not be a simple life. You'll answer for every lie and everyone will scan a about it. And so will every day until you do not recognize their mistake and apologize to all.

Are you going to power over all - not even wait patiently.

The truth always wins out lie!!!

Closed Thread