Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AF Organized Events

Old 09-10-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
D24

AFC Committee

Default Product Review: OF Nature Earth

Dear all

Here are the reviews:

Reviewer 1
WC done on tanks 2x weekly and doseage of Nature Earth upon each WC.
Water clears quite fast upon dosage.
Appetite of aro and rays "seems" slightly more but not significant.
No noticeable changes to look of ray and aro.

Reviewer 2
Use tank water to mix with nature earth pour into sump for each water change. Water a bit milky but after a few hours, become crystal clear. Notice fishes appetite improved quite a bit after intial introduction & more vibrant in colouration. They become more active & my ray pups seem to grow faster in mass as in size.
I use to do water change 2 times a week 30-40% but with this new product, I only do it once now. Noticed the air bubbles from air pumps float to surface & pop out cleanly/instantly instead of floating around on surface like before....not sure how to describe it.
Overall, I believe in this product & will continue to use it for all my tanks & fishes. Thank you.

Reviewer 3
Water turns cloudy after application but cleared up within few hours. Fishes behaviour seems to be the same.

Reviewer 4
Initial usage on my 2 x 6 footers, water was cloudy and barely visible, after about an hour or 2, water clears up significantly, there after water became clearer as if there's no water, the Waterless effect.

Been using it without fail for the last 1 month or so weekly, my Aro, Rays and Tig seems to be ok with it and appetite has increase.

Will continue the usage until finish and will purchase again for continual usage.

Reviewer 5
-Water clears up in a few hours upon dosage
-OHF boxes clog, need to change filter wool more often
-Appetites of both aro and ray increase a bit, more eagar to grab food
-No effect on my tank's pH
Old 09-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
D24

AFC Committee

Reviewer 6
I would like to thank Oceanfree and AFC for giving me the opportunity to try out this wonderful product, OF Nature Earth.

OF Nature Earth increases my arowana's appetite and vitality. Previously, my arowana would stop feeding after 2 market prawns. After using the Nature Earth, my arowana would still be asking for more food after eating 2 market prawns. It is also much more active after I started using OF Nature Earth.

OF Nature Earth clears up my water really fast. I would add this product after my water change according to instructions on the label and within 4 hours my water becomes really clear, crystal clear.

OF Nature Earth sinks and dissipates readily after adding in to the aquarium. This removes the hassles to manually pre-mix in another bottle before adding into the aquarium. I really like this feature of the OF Nature Earth, it saves a lot of time and effort.

I've tried a few brands monmorillonite clays available in the market. From my experience, I can say that the OF Nature Earth is one of the best around and I will continue using it.

Reviewer 7
I had used 3/4 of the product.
Overall its the same as before for my comm tank. Maybe its a little tough to see the difference in a comm tank whereby its understood that its much tougher to groom comm aro(s). Appetite is always there b4 and after testing of NE.

Maybe a longer period and dosage usage may able to see the differences.

Reviewer 8
Water turns cloudy after application but cleared up the next day. Fishes have better appetite & their colours become more vibrant. Noticed that the wool is dirtier than usual.

Reviewer 9
Water turns cloudy after application but cleared up within the next 2-3 hours. Arowana appetite increases as it rushes to the mp first and more aggressive during feeding bf. Before using OF Nature Earth, arowana eat around 3-4 small bf at one go but after using it, it eat up to 7 small bf at one go. No obvious improvement on the arowana color. Noticed that the wool gets dirty faster than usual causing the need to change the wool every 3-4 days.

Will update further in the future after finishing the whole bottle or any futher improvements..

Reviewer 10
Upon applying, he water will turn cloudy but will be cleared after 2-3days.

The fishes are more lively having better appetite than before and also notice that their colour had become more vibrant.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
D24

AFC Committee

Reviewer 11
My 6 ft tank becomes milky almost immediately after putting in the recommended dosage on the pack. As observed, the water clarity improves after 24hours. Notice some slight residue on the tank floor but other than that the water seems to be crystal clear the next day afternoon (after 1.5 days from dosage).

Don't notice that the wool in my sump tank is dirtier (seems like as per normal when it turns brown after 2 weeks - with 20% water change twice weekly).

My arowana does not show any improved appetite but the other tank mates including my motoro seem more active than usual. Their colours and the shine on the arowana has become more lustrous and intense.

From the results after one monthy, I can say that this is a good product which improves water quality and it using natural elements is safe for use, especially for fishes such as stingrays, that require good water parameters.

Thank you.

Reviewer 12
Water turns cloudy after application but cleared up within few hours. Most importantly, all my fishes appetite have greatly improved. Fishes also seem to be more active. I do feel the use of 'Nature Earth' somehow do accelerate the shine improvement on all my golden arowanas.

Reviewer 13
Water turns cloudy after application but cleared up the next 2 day. Fishes appetite about the same & their colours become abit more vibrant. Noticed that the wool is dirtier than usual.....
before the sum's glass is cover with black algae, cant see through....

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/al...ictureid=11099

during and after....

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/al...ictureid=11301

become more clear and clean...... tks alot.
cheer.

one more pic
become more clear and clean...... tks alot.
cheer.
http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/al...ictureid=11300

Reviewer 14
Powder floats slightly before sinking to the bottome of the tank, on stirring to mix, water turns slightly cloudy but clears up after a few hours. Found that the sucker fish in the tank seems to have eaten most to the powder as there is lots of sucker fish discharge the next morning. Fishes generally lively, no noticible difference in color as tank in white oyama but observed that my xb has stopped eating(used to eat about 3 mp/day). Feeding starts again after wc.

Reviewer 15
Water turns cloudy after application but cleared up the next day. It disolve easily compare from previouse experience with other product.

Fishes colours become more vibrant after NEarth is added. Noticed that the wool is dirtier than usual but sump and tank bottom have white residuce. It cause no alarm.

Have check water parameters with test kit, not readings affected. Eg PH, NO2,NO3......etc.

The best experience i have is when i top up water into the sump, too fast that it cause the water turn chalky and it goes into main tank.

Immediately, mixed the NEarth (very fast as it desolve easily) and pour into the tank.

I have a bad experience before with chalky water where the fishes have heavy breathing. But this time round it seems adding the Nearth is the rght move.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
D24

AFC Committee

Reviewer 16
Water turns only slightly cloudy after application but cleared up within 5 hours.
All fishes have increase appetite within 3days after application.
Fish's colours become more vibrant (especially the Ray--the marking became more vibrant and this Ray was sold after 3rd week).
Arowana's are in comms and notice that the torn-fins are very clean and infection free.
Waste of fishes are more noticeable and in more solid form but dissolved quickly when disturbed.
Im unable to report the water's parameter bcos my FGT are outdoor and it is exposed to very heavy downpour last nite.

Hope this help.
Cheers.

Thx to all who have taken time to review the product.

Product info: http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=429299

Events Team

Last edited by D24; 09-10-2010 at 09:45 PM.
D24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
mictok
Dragon

Do you place the fish in the tank when the water turn cloudy?Pls advise,keen to try but no spare tank to house the fish if need to separate them.
mictok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #6
D24

AFC Committee

Hi

Fish is in the tank with application...

D24
Old 26-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
EvolutionZ
Endangered Dragon

Is this product something like bioearth?
EvolutionZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
Qian Hu

Dragon

We will like to thank everyone for using OF Nature Earth and it has shown improvement on the water condition and the fishes. We like also like to thank D24 for consolidating the reviews from fellow bro and sis.
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote