Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 02-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #41
RaCe
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightspeed View Post
alamak !!! then how ? i was told to press the eggs out ??? or wait ? waaaaah sian liao ....

anyone can advice ?
relax lah, dun anyhow anyhow press. Wait ur fish kena internal injury. Just let it lay by itself lor. Ur tank small small only, very easy to change water.
RaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #42
flightspeed
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaCe View Post
relax lah, dun anyhow anyhow press. Wait ur fish kena internal injury. Just let it lay by itself lor. Ur tank small small only, very easy to change water.
sian leh ... sigh u all say female i jit tao sian liao .. WC issit 100% or ?

oh btw, wat are the conditions for her to lay eggs ah ? temp ? water ? shock ? :P

Last edited by flightspeed; 02-06-2010 at 12:58 AM.
flightspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:19 AM   #43
Trick
Arofanatic

Does your black ranchu lose out in snatching food as compared to your other ranchu?
Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #44
flightspeed
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Does your black ranchu lose out in snatching food as compared to your other ranchu?
very much so, until i need to drop the food infront of him ... if not the other 2 fatties will chiong for food first
Old 02-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #45
Trick
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightspeed View Post
very much so, until i need to drop the food infront of him ... if not the other 2 fatties will chiong for food first
Same as mine... No wonder ppl say most of the black ranchu is " Blind" due to their heavy masking and has restricted in their growth...
Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #46
flightspeed
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Same as mine... No wonder ppl say most of the black ranchu is " Blind" due to their heavy masking and has restricted in their growth...
ooh ok .. well i m happy to hear that .. hahah sorry abt that .. i just tot mine was the only blind blackie that needs to be spoon fed
er
well i find it cute that they swim ard knocking things .. very clumsy and entertaining
Old 02-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #47
superFishy

oh so its natural for black ranchu to eat slower and grow slower than the goldy coloured ones arh? mine black one smaller. now the goldy ones sibei tam jiak, jiak jiak jiak, ti ti jiak. now sibei fat and round. swim sibei fast mouth sibei big LOL! black one gong gong gong swimming like dophin =.=
Old 02-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #48
Chromy1
Arofanatic

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by superFishy View Post
oh so its natural for black ranchu to eat slower and grow slower than the goldy coloured ones arh? mine black one smaller. now the goldy ones sibei tam jiak, jiak jiak jiak, ti ti jiak. now sibei fat and round. swim sibei fast mouth sibei big LOL! black one gong gong gong swimming like dophin =.=
Same here, I always need to hand feed my two blackies, while gently fending off other goldies. Sometime damn sian, but knowing blacks are like this, bo bian lor ... if not don't keep them.

Regards.
Chromy1 is offline   Reply With Quote