Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2006, 04:19 PM   #291
terence28
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
cut the sharp part...my house still got a few pcs
Of course cut the sharp part lah.... add say...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:58 PM   #292
Panther
Dragon
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28
Of course cut the sharp part lah.... add say...
Hahahaha...you two damn funny!
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:05 PM   #293
kagemaru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28
Of course cut the sharp part lah.... add say...
maybe one day I siao siao throw in the whole MP

too lazy to cut leh
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #294
jack lee
Endangered Dragon
 
jack lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 5,044
Default

wei wei wei..i waiting 4 pic until today ley...
jack lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:12 PM   #295
kagemaru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack lee
wei wei wei..i waiting 4 pic until today ley...
sorlee sorlee...I saw a few pig head at my doorstep today liao

tonight first thing I post...I post
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:14 PM   #296
jack lee
Endangered Dragon
 
jack lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 5,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
sorlee sorlee...I saw a few pig head at my doorstep today liao

tonight first thing I post...I post

wahahah...remember to cut the pig ear for mi..my fav!!yummy!!
o.ko.k!! i wait!!!no pics tonite!!no more pig head!! next will be cows head!!
jack lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:45 AM   #297
terence28
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack lee
wahahah...remember to cut the pig ear for mi..my fav!!yummy!!
o.ko.k!! i wait!!!no pics tonite!!no more pig head!! next will be cows head!!
Cow head hang liao buay???
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #298
jack lee
Endangered Dragon
 
jack lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 5,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28
Cow head hang liao buay???

sibea sian...cow's head heavy man!! have to put on my car top..ppl may be thinking im from the wild west!!! kage time to throw awawy yr comp!!!
jack lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #299
Panther
Dragon
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack lee
sibea sian...cow's head heavy man!! have to put on my car top..ppl may be thinking im from the wild west!!! kage time to throw awawy yr comp!!!
Hahahaha.......

Jack, whatever wil be will be....whatever will cum will cum
He'll post one lah...I think many pple chasing him liao....
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:02 AM   #300
jack lee
Endangered Dragon
 
jack lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 5,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
Hahahaha.......

Jack, whatever wil be will be....whatever will cum will cum
He'll post one lah...I think many pple chasing him liao....

very turn off loh..tell mi cumming..2 days louz until nw still haven cum..wahahaha..
jack lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)