Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 28-02-2005, 03:57 PM   #21
Ranchu_Lord

Hey Sam,u didn't show me your fish on the comp.
Old 28-02-2005, 03:59 PM   #22
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

Aiyahh ... too busy with filming the fishes ... next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu_Lord
Hey Sam,u didn't show me your fish on the comp.
samuelphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2005, 04:01 PM   #23
Ranchu_Lord

The Nisai Cat Champ.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1540.JPG (19.2 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1557.JPG (14.9 KB, 348 views)
Old 28-02-2005, 04:52 PM   #24
yellowman88

My fav breeder is also Mr Aos Koban....I think all Top View ranchu fans out there should also seriously look into this thai TV as good alternative to Jap Ranchus. U can get these ranchus from Fins Palace at Farmart.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:14 PM   #25
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
My proud moment and my idol,Mr Aos Koban,the top-view judge,master breeder and the 'father' of my jr tosai.
Congrets Ranchu Lord for the win. Can share how you groom your Jnr Tosai to become champion. I pay for so many Jnr. Tosai from Thailand including three top ten also cannot win yours(if Japan got Jnr Tosai, I will also buy). Is your Jnr Tosai from your favourite breeder Mr. Aos Koban?
Old 08-03-2005, 12:28 PM   #26
Ranchu_Lord

No...lah.I just lucky lah.Maybe you can see this piece again next year.Grooming skills need to be polished every day.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:03 PM   #27
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
No...lah.I just lucky lah.Maybe you can see this piece again next year.Grooming skills need to be polished every day.
Wah!! Ranchu Lord, you so humble. If you win by luck, then the Judges must be sleeping. I think reputed Judges like Alvin Lim and your Idol Koban cannot be sleeping on their job, right?

Got secret don't want to share right?

I spend so much money still cannot win you. I am sure you need not have to pay a "bomb" for your champion Jnr Tosai. It can only come down to your grooming skill to win the comp. Got good lobang must share leh or maybe you scare I win you the next round.

Spend money on ranchu until broke. Living on bread and water for lunch to re-coup.

Any idea when is the next TVR competition. Your VRC planning another comp in some other CC etc.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:04 PM   #28
Ranchu_Lord

Hahaha....next year then comp.What secret?There's no secret in my grooming skills.I keep ranchu like any other hobbyist does.Only thing,i pay particular time on my water and feeding habits.That's all.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:15 PM   #29
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Hahaha....next year then comp.What secret?There's no secret in my grooming skills.I keep ranchu like any other hobbyist does.Only thing,i pay particular time on my water and feeding habits.That's all.
Wah if have to wait until next year for the next comp, then maybe give up hobby by then.

Can share how you feed your ranchu and what you feed them and how often you feed them?

Got any special thing you do to your water?
Old 08-03-2005, 05:43 PM   #30
Ranchu_Lord

Nothing special...just feed bloodworms and pellets like other hobbyist does and daily partial water changes.That's all.Hey,u ask so many questions must pay for tips you know!Hahahahaha.....