Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss

Old 28-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #11
bac
Arofanatic

Just to check how long an aro can go in a hunger strike? I just got a new 17" fat aro(it really fat) that used to take superworm only. Now in my tank i wan to force it to eat MP, currently 2 wks it still dun eat.
bac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 02:01 AM   #12
chippy_daryl
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepala sakit View Post
Wat hv u done this 3 days beside WC? (I guess nia nia, coz u said water a bit cloudy mah) or may be hab recover from shock le...

I got Xperience similar problem (fish fasting) water para OK! beri clear but bo cloudy, fish mai jiark seems beri active and occasionally jumping, scale oso drop out, eventually parking (muz be tired le) @ bottom of tank wif eyes rolling nia nia. But, after big WC the fish like sibei songz and starting to eat again le...I oso dunno wat happen...

My fren fish oso suffer similar proplem wor~, after big WC fish oso starting to eat again le...some bro said, "wen water hard the fishes dun feel like eating de" Sound like got logic leh. I know, wen big WC it'll lower the bacteria level and oso will softened the water de.
haha.. didnt do much thou, just did a 20% wc for first 2 days and wc again on the 4th day.. did 20% each time. everyday tried to feed it one time. throw in one small peice of mp.. look at it and ran away. bt aro's tankmate eat it and i stop throwing. try this everyday until the 5th day i start to swim to me when i go near den i try one pellets, immediately dash to it and everything back to normal. i think previously i add too much salt to destroy the planaria, cause i didnt add any salt for the subsequence wc and it recovers.. or maybe im lucky my aro immune system is stronger. hahaha
chippy_daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #13
kepala sakit
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippy_daryl View Post
haha.. didnt do much thou, just did a 20% wc for first 2 days and wc again on the 4th day.. did 20% each time. everyday tried to feed it one time. throw in one small peice of mp.. look at it and ran away. bt aro's tankmate eat it and i stop throwing. try this everyday until the 5th day i start to swim to me when i go near den i try one pellets, immediately dash to it and everything back to normal. i think previously i add too much salt to destroy the planaria, cause i didnt add any salt for the subsequence wc and it recovers.. or maybe im lucky my aro immune system is stronger. hahaha
Ooh, I see...
kepala sakit is offline   Reply With Quote