Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 02:13 PM   #1
illumnae
Dragon

Default 72 x 28 x 28 inch tank with cabinet full setup (plug and play)

Looking to sell a 6ft (72 x 28 x 28 inch) tank and cabinet setup made by Tank Junction (SG Bros). Entire set is plug and play and comes included with the following:

1. 72" x 28" x 28" tank and cabinet set with front panel crystal glass

Slightly under 2.5ft width and height to obtain HDB approval for this tank. Front panel is crystal glass for clearer viewing. Comes with 4ft sump (4 compartments) and all piping required for single return. Covers for tank and sump 1st compartment (to prevent splashing) included as well. Cabinet is laminated with natural wood grain laminate. Condition of tank is still very good.

2. Jebao 12,000 litres per hour return pump

Silent and well functioning workhorse return pump. Comes with controller to adjust flow if you prefer a slower return water rate.

3. Mr Aqua + P.M. ceramic media

You can see from the pictures below, sump is filled with ceramic media packed tightly to prevent bypass. Definitely more than enough media to provide biological filtration for even very heavy bioload. I can't remember exactly how much media is inside, but should be at least 30-40 litres, if not more. Will be replacing media bags with fresh ones prior to sale as current media bags are old and frayed.

4. Maxspect Mazerra S LED lightset x 3 units + mounting bar

Modular LED lighting with LED diodes customized for freshwater use. 3 units of 50W each, sufficient to cover the length and width of entire tank. Will include a picture below of the tank when it was fully set up to show the beautiful lighting effect of this light set. Comes with mounting bar that sits on the hood of this tank, and the mounting of this light allows for tilting of the lights to create beautiful "sun rays" effect in your tank if desired.

5. Polyutherine 3D "Slimline" Rocky Scape background cut to fit the tank

Directly imported from the USA myself, this 3D background only takes up about 1+ inches of space at the back of the tank while creating a realistic rockscape background for your tank. Perfect for Amazonian or African biotope setups, but beautiful for fish only or planted set ups as well. Makes your tank stand out against the usual boring oyama backgrounds. This 3D background is also easy to take out to clean if you want - no silicone used to install, it wedges firmly in place by the tank bracing. This series of 3D background is discontinued by the manufacturer and such backgrounds for tall tanks like this tank are no longer carried by this manufacturer.

6. Gex Pure Sand

Enough Gex Pure Sand to cover about 3" deep. Should be at least 50-70kg if not more worth of sand - can't remember how much exactly but it's alot. I used this deep sand to keep eartheaters and it's fine enough for them to sift + deep enough for them to happily dig and move around without exposing the bottom of the tank, which would look ugly. Sand also looks natural as it is not just one single colour. It has small brown and black bits mixed in - not enough to be obvious and make the sand look ugly, but enough to look natural when inspected closely.

Price: $1600, negotiable if can collect earlier

Buyer to settle own transportation, dismantling and setup.

Tank is currently still running with water but no fish to make sure the silicone doesn't dry out. No fish, but some detritus still present so media should still be seeded. Will drain tank a few days prior to arranged collection date.

Picture of tank when set up:

Recent pictures of tank taken just a few days ago:

FTS

Cabinet doors showing laminate

Light set

3D background freshly installed

3D background now looking more natural with algae grown in

Sump pictures showing pump and media

Old 05-10-2015, 12:39 PM   #2
inrewind

Any chance of separate sales? I am interested in the lights.

www.flickr.com/photos/in_rewind
Old 05-10-2015, 03:30 PM   #3
illumnae
Dragon

I've been contacted by a few people about separate sales. Separate sales will only be considered if someone takes the tank + cabinet set and doesn't want any particular items. I will update here if that is the case.

I have already purchased the new filter bags and am in the process of transferring the media to the new bags, so rest assured that you will receive the filter in good condition.
Old 05-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #4
Purplered

Wow very nice, price negotiable?
Old 06-10-2015, 10:58 PM   #5
illumnae
Dragon

Please pm to arrange viewing as mentioned, price negotiable with earlier collection
Old 08-10-2015, 01:06 AM   #6
illumnae
Dragon

Reserved with deposit by bro Archetern
Old 13-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #7
lakesoul

If seller back out...can pm me?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread