Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 27-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #1
Supersheep1988

Default can i ask a question

may i ask u guys that...will the low quality 1 dollar ranchus grow as big as those 100 dollars plus like 6 to 7 inchs type?
Old 27-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #2
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersheep1988 View Post
may i ask u guys that...will the low quality 1 dollar ranchus grow as big as those 100 dollars plus like 6 to 7 inchs type?
Don't think it will. The $1 ones are probably culls - the less desirable ones which the breeder would have discarded anyway.
Old 27-04-2007, 05:54 PM   #3
chrisamos

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
Don't think it will. The $1 ones are probably culls - the less desirable ones which the breeder would have discarded anyway.
yes peter is right. somemore $1 goldfish, seller normally choose from full pack of feeder. so how u think
Old 27-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #4
IKI

Quote:
quiet hard........
Old 27-04-2007, 06:53 PM   #5
LauLanChu
Dragon

Quote:
Difficult, even you have the skill. You can get it up to 6" already very good.

Those $1/- ususlly imported from Malaysia and the parents are already small when they breed. They will just produce alot and sell very cheaply in mass.
LauLanChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 11:25 PM   #6
enso

$1 got $1 fish and $100 got $100 fish
Old 28-04-2007, 12:22 AM   #7
Supersheep1988

haha...oic..i tot it will grow till 6-9 inch..GGed...lol..need to spend more money to buy those big big 1..haha
Old 28-04-2007, 12:25 AM   #8
SGranchu

u dun have to buy those big ones,but its better to start with medium size ones as its more hardy..
Old 28-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #9
Supersheep1988

oic..i tot the 1 dollar type will grow as big as those 7-8 inchs like that..haha..i keep pumping them...really sad to hear this..haha..but i can see some is growing..but dont know will become how big...haha..maybe go qian hu next tuesday..buy those big big 1...lol..only 30 bucks..haha...student have to budget abit...hehe...thx for all the comment...i will keep those small small grow fish as they are so cute..haha...
Old 28-04-2007, 12:36 AM   #10
peter porker

Quote:
oic..i tot the 1 dollar type will grow as big as those 7-8 inchs like that..haha..i keep pumping them...really sad to hear this..haha..but i can see some is growing..but dont know will become how big...haha..maybe go qian hu next tuesday..buy those big big 1...lol..only 30 bucks..haha...student have to budget abit...hehe...thx for all the comment...i will keep those small small grow fish as they are so cute..haha...
$15 to $20 can buy you a decent sized fish which you can groom into a bigger specimen. The trick, of course, is to be patient and spot the right one. This one requires alot of legwork(going around LFS) and time.