Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 01:25 AM   #61
jebus
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolong View Post
Ok, so how about those feeder small koi that look like goldfish?

Bro Betta Mania, wow yr ST and AT pellets train and thats is not easy.
those r goldfish still
gf/cold water fish( carp koi)
when ur tropical fish eat it will have some vitamin deficicency because they have an enzyme that destroys vitamin D( i think)
Old 10-05-2009, 01:28 AM   #62
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebus View Post
those r goldfish still
gf/cold water fish( carp koi)
when ur tropical fish eat it will have some vitamin deficicency because they have an enzyme that destroys vitamin D( i think)
Alright, thanks for the input and advice.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:41 AM   #63
shalabin
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
i think alot of ppl like ST bcos its quite a intelligent and responsive fish....... more than arowana.... my CO like my ST more than my aro.... bcos it responses to her by swiming to her, maybe hungry.

I agree bro. Actually ATs can be quite reponsive too. My Ex AT use to swim to me and follow my finger around when i'm playing with it. It will swim up n down heads up to get my attention when its hungry. But it died few days back due to unknown reason . Checked my parameter but everything was fine, it juz suddenly flipped and died.

My IT so far...far from responsive. Dunno when its hungry or nt. Wun follow my finger and play with me =(. But i guess it takes time to train it haaha.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #64
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Sad to hear abt yor AT bro. What size was it when it SDS?

This reminds me of my ex-AT which SDS at ard 7". Grew it for ~1yr+ to 2yrs from 1".
Old 10-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #65
joeyttk2001

I wanted to keep a pure tiger tank, but I do have a few guorami/pacu at the moment. should I give away those guorami and pacu ? or can they stay together until tiger is stable ?

Old 10-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #66
Soulmates
Arofanatic

Hey people, I am being paranoid le lurhs .
My AT ate the 1st day he came home, then yesterday and today not eating leys, how?
Old 10-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #67
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Bro Soulmate,
You might want to give us more details for us to advise. Like the tank setup, tankmates, size of your fish, what are you feeding it?
Old 10-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #68
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyttk2001 View Post
I wanted to keep a pure tiger tank, but I do have a few guorami/pacu at the moment. should I give away those guorami and pacu ? or can they stay together until tiger is stable ?
If they do not disturb your tigers, I see no issue keeping them together provided the size difference isnt that much.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #69
rhitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalabin View Post
I agree bro. Actually ATs can be quite reponsive too. My Ex AT use to swim to me and follow my finger around when i'm playing with it. It will swim up n down heads up to get my attention when its hungry. But it died few days back due to unknown reason . Checked my parameter but everything was fine, it juz suddenly flipped and died.

My IT so far...far from responsive. Dunno when its hungry or nt. Wun follow my finger and play with me =(. But i guess it takes time to train it haaha.
Bro i totally agree with you! My IT always relax one corner while my AT would come swim up to me whenever i come infront of the tank. Although that only happens when its hungry. After feeding it will stay at one corner to digest food

Old 10-05-2009, 10:46 PM   #70
Soulmates
Arofanatic

Just Parrotfishes, SDs, and my IT and the AT .
I tried FBW, I think got eat a bit, then MP, Sutchi Fillet and Chicken Breast meat, and Hikari sinking .
Closed Thread