Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 13-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
AshTray

Default It with cloudy eyes.

I just collected 2 it from a bro, but the it got cloudy eyes. I currently keeping it with my 4 rays and 5 gars. Will the cloudy eyes spread to my other fishes??
Old 13-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
messianic
Arofanatic

u got it already have cloudy eyes? the cloudy eye wun spead to other fishes imo.
messianic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
AshTray

Quote:
Originally Posted by messianic View Post
u got it already have cloudy eyes? the cloudy eye wun spead to other fishes imo.
Yeah bro got it already got cloudy eyes..
Old 13-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
messianic
Arofanatic

hw come got cloudy eyes u buy? how long cloudy eyes already? if long term right, not cured, will get blind. be cautious.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
nismo83

u may want to try heater to 30 or 32 deg depending on size of ur tank and also heater rating to prevent for the time being..
Old 13-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
AshTray

Quote:
Originally Posted by messianic View Post
hw come got cloudy eyes u buy? how long cloudy eyes already? if long term right, not cured, will get blind. be cautious.
I went down to pick up, the seller nv charge me any money. i damm paiseh also.yeah i heard long term will get blind, i just hope it dun spread too my other fish. if after one or two months still never ok, i think i will give away in arofanatics cos i want to keep other its, as if i not wrong cloudy eyes will spread among its itself.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
AshTray

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo83 View Post
u may want to try heater to 30 or 32 deg depending on size of ur tank and also heater rating to prevent for the time being..
Thx bro but i putting them outdoor, i dun think i will be able to put a heater cos the wire extension not far enough then i dun dare to modify the wire also, i scared rain.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
nismo83

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshTray View Post
Thx bro but i putting them outdoor, i dun think i will be able to put a heater cos the wire extension not far enough then i dun dare to modify the wire also, i scared rain.
oh like that ar... i guess nth much to do liao... cuz salt is no... medicine wise ... got to find those that are not going to affect ur rays
Old 13-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #9
AshTray

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo83 View Post
oh like that ar... i guess nth much to do liao... cuz salt is no... medicine wise ... got to find those that are not going to affect ur rays
Yeah maybe thinking of giving away... C how?? i dun have hospital tank. thx bro for ur advises.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #10
messianic
Arofanatic

it will not spread to other fishes. be assured of this. but if long term, the fishes might be partially blind. so be aware of this.